ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) is a condition that can be characterized by inappropriate levels of hyperactivity, inattention, impulsive behavior and/or a combination of all three.
ADHD disorders could, but to limited to, the following symptoms:
- Hard time paying attention
- Consistent daydreaming
- listening skills are a challenge
- Easily distracted from work, the task at hand, schoolwork or play
- Constant motion/unable to stay seated
ADHD can be classified as one of three different subtypes
ADHD – Inattentive:
- difficulties to organize or finish a task, to pay attention to details, or to follow instructions and/or conversations
- Easily distracted or forgets details of daily routines
ADHD – Hyperactive/Impulsive/Attentive:
- Fidgeting and talks a lot
- Hard to sit still for long periods of time
- Smaller children may run, jump, or climb constantly
- Feeling of restlessness and has trouble with impulsivity in every way possible
ADHD – Combined:
- A combination of the the above attentive and inattentive
What would it look like if you decide to come in for help.
Our intake application is extensive and yes you want it to be extensive. Remember this is not only your brain health we are talking about, but your entire life that’s being affected not to mention your loved ones that count on you.
Our Doctor(s) will sit down and analyze your application to understand what is happening to you. Please have your application to the Institute at least one day prior to your review. We will not waste precious time, by analyzing your application in your review, we do not make quick or snap judgements. This is your life and the life of your family that we are honoring by doing this. Our Doctor(s) analyze your application ahead of time to deeply understand your condition and your story. Shouldn’t every doctor give you the same level of care? We think so.
Once we have completed this process, the Doctor will sit down with you and your significant other and go over your application to understand even further how has this affected you, your loved ones, your relationships and your life.
At this point the Doctor, you and your significant other will decide if it makes sense whether to move forward with your Custom Neurospecific and Biospecific plan of action to help you to become the best your brain and body will allow!
If you believe you or your child may have or actually have a ADHD, you need to attend our free dinner seminar that can help you take action steps to help Get Your Life Back!
Interested in Attending Our “The Secret Cause of Sickness & Disease” , Free Dinner Talk? Please give us a call, (484) 593-0882 or fill out our Dinner Reservation Form, and someone will contact you to reserve your seat(s)!
(As you can imagine with this offer, reservations go very fast. Don’t miss out, Call now!)
Agape Institute of Functional Healthcare
533 W. Uwchlan Ave. Suite 201
Downingtown, PA 19335
Email Us: email@example.com
Hours Of Operation